Friday, December 4, 2009

Tender Mercies

I have been very stressed about things.  It's not intentional by any means it just happens to me all the time it seems.  Mostly I get stressed at the end of the month every month trying to stretch money to the next paycheck.  Adam gets paid on the first of every month (or if it's on a Saturday or Sunday the first Monday of every month).  I see the check hit the account (thanks to direct deposit) and then I begin to pay every single bill we have for the month.  I watch the account slowly dwindle as each bill clears our account.  This month we wondered how we would get gifts for family, friends and even each other. Especially since our water bill jumped from 20 bucks to 155 bucks thanks to the extra toilet running all month that we were unaware of.  Gifts are not the important part of the season, but I started feeling so uneasy.  My family and friends wouldn't care if we got them a gift or not but I would feel horrible.  However, this morning Adam checked our account and there was money there that we weren't expecting.  The Lord always helps us and blesses us.  We must be doing some right huh?

0 comments: