Thursday, August 13, 2009

I can't believe

that I made dinner last night after I got home from Vidor (had to do my laundry at my grandma's because our stinking dryer is still broken and mom's house is under construction so there is lots of noise and no where for lil Parker). It was only quesadillas, but they sure were good.

that I have the main course of dinner already halfway done. I am making Cavatini in hopes that Grammer, Uncle Andy, Holly and McKenna will come join us for dinner! I told them if Uncle A came to look at my dryer that I would make dinner so I am crossing my fingers that they will be able to come tonight because they had a lot going on today. I have it all put together and in the fridge and all I have to do is bake it this evening!

that Parker is 7 months old today!

that it is already the middle of August.

that Adam's birthday, Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas are right around the corner!

0 comments: