Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Stylish Blogger...

So my little sister, Kari, awarded me with the stylish blogger award and I'm pretty sure she only did it because she 1) knew I would respond and 2) didn't know who else to put on her list!! haha, but either way I'm grateful she thinks I'm stylish!


Here are the rules for this little award/game or whatev...

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pay it forward to 7 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their Blog Award!


7 Things you never wanted to know about me:

1.  I got pooped on yesterday by my lovely daughter...it also got on my comforter...it's one of the many reasons why I hate changing dirty diapers and always convince Adam to change them when he's home.

2.  I absolutely love cooking for big-small groups of people.  As in 4-6 people...It's hard cooking for just my little family mostly because I hate leftovers and hate to see it go to waste.

3.  I hate grocery shopping.  I'd love to just give the list to someone, have them go, have them pay and then deliver them to me so I can cook.

4.  I've eaten so much crap since I've had Riglee, that I'm having a hard time getting back on my "diet".  I'd love to lose a lot of weight, but have been lazy and haven't put forth the effort.

5.  I am a homebody and hate going places.  There are days where the kids and I will stay home all day long because I hate getting out.  Then after a few days, I get sick of it and spend the whole day running errands.

6.  I love making cookie dough and just eating the dough.  It's a comfort food and oh so good!  I even like brownie and cake batter...  Sometimes we just make them to eat it...

7.  It drives me crazy picking up for other people...I hate when people get something out and then don't put it away.  I am guilty of this myself sometimes, but I like a neat, tidy place and when there are toys and shoes all over my living room, it drives me crazy.  Hence the reason Parker has the rule that all toys must stay in his room...not that it's always followed...

7 People who I think are Stylish Bloggers:
1.  Brittany M.
2.  Jacquie B.
3.  Hilary S.
4.  Hilary F.
5.  Amanda P.
6.  Lindsay B.
7.  Rondi P.

0 comments: