Thursday, July 10, 2008

Hmm

Things have been so crazy around here. We have both been working very hard and still trucking at the school thing. The new semester starts tomorrow. It's been hard getting my naps in during the day due to all the loudness at mom and dads. We only have window units at our house, so during the day I come to moms cause it's a lot cooler. Still hot, but cooler. They have been getting some stuff done around the house and it's been so loud. Adam is painting the dining room now for them. I went to the doctor yesterday for the first time for the pregnancy. He said things look good. I wish I was further than 12 weeks. I still have 28 to go. UGH. That's a long time.

I asked him if he induced patients due to the fact that mom had 6 kids naturally that were all over 10 lbs. I don't want a 10 lber. Moms biggest was 12 lbs 9 oz. That is way to big. He said it isn't a good enough reason for a voluntary induction, but it was a good enough reason for a c-section. I don't want him to chop me open. I've already been chopped open for my gallbladder surgery and could move around for 3 days. (It was laparoscopic.) It would not be good if they cut me all the way open. Anywho. That's it for now.

3 comments:

Sarah Fruge said...

Who's your doctor? Were they able to hear the heartbeat?

Eric and Hilary said...

maybe you need to get a new dr kim. mine induced me early just because my he said my cervix was favorable and there was no point waiting for her to get bigger. 12 lbs would HURT! how have you been feeling?

Unknown said...

Hey girl, Time will fly by just you wait and see. LOL! To answer your question yeah we are trying. So we hope it works. Take care and keep in touch. I miss you guys!