Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Wahoo

I finally got first place and four stars on the wii. Mom had first place on the table tilt, ha ha. We are so competitive. We say we aren't but we are. I played it and tried really hard and I got way higher than her. I was so excited. She was excited because her wii age was 34 yesterday. Can you believe it? I can't wait til Kari and Matt get home to join in the competition. Kari can be a little competitive too. We have missed her being around and can't wait until she gets home. I wish I was rich so I could fly up in August for her graduation and drive back home with them. Actually, Adam really wants to go up to drive back with Matt and his Dad. They are the best of friends.

What can I cook for dinner? Mom nor Dad is home yet and I have no clue. Oh well. Guess I'll wait for mom to come home to see what she is cooking. :)

0 comments: