Wednesday, September 16, 2009

He's Growing...And We are Making Changes!

Parker turned 8 months on Sunday. Hard to believe how fast he has grown and time has flown! He is going on 28 inches! I know it says 48, but it starts at 20 remember!I take pictures next to this every month to show how he's grown (unfortunately I forgot at 7 months).



We got Curtains!!




My cousin gave us all of this monkey stuff that she got for her little girl that they never used.
We used this beauty to hang up the cute name that my sister made for Parker!
I wasn't really sure how to use this...but since his feet are so small for now, I have his three pairs of shoes in it! they are getting too small though! Time to buy new ones.
I need to print out a picture of him to put in this cute frame.

This is a cute mirror.

2 comments:

Becky said...

I love all that monkey business going on. Very cute! Parker is looking cute as ever! I can't believe he's 8 months and 28 inches. He's growing so much! He's going to catch up to Aubs in no time.

The Bedke Fam said...

Holy moly! He is getting so big kim. And still so adorable. I love all that monkey stuff. So cute!