Tuesday, August 10, 2010

New Bed

Parker has been off Pacifiers for a few weeks now (it's not like he got it all the time before though - only at nap time and bed time).  And last night we took down his crib and put him in a toddler bed.  I was worried that he would get out of his bed and run around and play or cry at the door, but last night he ended up falling asleep on the couch and so Adam carried him to his new bed.  He stayed there...All Night!!!  He slept until about 9:15.  I was so proud of my lil boy!  He is growing up so much and getting so big...I mean tall haha!  We shall see how nap time goes today...Usually it's a piece of cake and all I have to do is lay him in bed and turn out the light, but we'll see...

1 comments:

Laurie said...

we have been thinking about putting Landon's toddler bed together, but i have the same fears you did. I may wait a few more months. I for sure want him out before baby #2 comes.