Thursday, June 9, 2011

Parker Sayings -

Parker was playing on Riglee's mat today on the floor and said, "My hair hurts."

Me: "Parker what do you want to get dad for Father's Day?"
Parker: "Pizza!"

Parker: "Mom, Mom, Mom, Look Mom, Mom..."
Me: "What are you doing?"
Parker: "Rolling my eyes."

Parker: "I want to hello Kia"  (which means he wants to call Aunt Kari on the phone)

Parker: "I want to hello Daddy on the puter."  (which means he wants to video chat with Adam)



Lately Parker's favorite shows to netflix are:
Dora
Diego
Curious George
Psych
Batman - you know the old school one with Adam West
Astro Boy
Toy Story
Wonder Pets
Red Skelton - thanks to Awna D - Parker says I wanna watch the funny guy aka Red Skelton

1 comments:

Rondi said...

As Art Linkletter always said, "Kids say the darndest things".