Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I haven't really written or done much on here. Somewhere at home is the cd with all the wedding pictures but I can't find it. So I may have to get court to make me another copy. If you read Janelle's blog you heard about all our fun from the wedding weekend and the illnesses, but I will let everyone know how it all went down. As some of you may know, my car is jinxed. Yes it really is. Luckily on the way to the temple I rode with mom and Adam in Mom's car. Everything was going fine and then the fact that I didn't have a gallbladder hit me or maybe it was nerves because I was getting married the next day. I dunno. So with a stomachache on the way to Houston, we pass several police cars and this and that and thought that a sibling of mine had been in an accident or stuck behind an accident. Thanks to cell phones, we called and checked and everyone was okay. Everyone made it safely to houston that night. That morning the sealing was amazing. We were surrounded by our families and close friends. Afterwards, we took pictures outside the Temple. They were beautiful. It was cool and clear. We couldn't ask for a better day. Caryns little boy fell in the flowers and didn't want to take some of the pictures so we had to coax him with my bouquet. on the way home we stopped to get some fast food and got back on the highway. a little while later something came of off a semi truck and hit my car and there was no avoiding it. the front tire was flat. adam got out in his suit, jacked up the car and was taking the tire off when the back tire finally went flat and the jack couldn't handle it and tipped over. NOT FUN. We called dad and Crick and they turned around put our two tires in his rental car (a mustang) and took them to get them fixed. Dad and I stood on the side of the road waiting for Crick and Adam to return and Dads head got burnt. Not fun. When mom got to beaumont she got side swiped. Who could have a wedding day without lovely stories likes these to remember it by. We got home in time to wash the hairspray out of my hair to redo it since the wind messed it up waiting on tires. We had a lovely reception. Mom and her friends pulled it off well and our cake was amazing. I will post pictures soon. Here is the picture of Adam changing the tire in his suit.

1 comments:

BRZZ Odom said...

holy cow! what a day!