Thursday, June 26, 2008

Sick and Tired of being Sick and Tired

So let me tell you... I am so tired of my face being broken out I don't know what to do. When I was in high school I never had this many zits. It's ridiculous.

I don't appreciate the gas prices either. Because of it, my entergy bill doubled this month. That's retarded. Gay. Dumb. Annoying. UGH. Why do they do that to us poor married couples that are working hard to graduate from college and expecting a little one?

I am so tired of being tired all the time. I wake up around 6:45 to shower and get ready to be at work by 8 am. By the time I am done at 12 or 2 depending on the day, I am exhausted and go to moms and sleep for a good hour or two. Adam says its almost like I'm working at the cleaners again. I went to work came home and slept, woke up, ate, and went back to bed so worn out. Any one that has worked or does work at a dry cleaners knows what I am talking about. The hours are so long and its over 110 degrees in there every day. I'm not working in those conditions anymore. I have ac (when its not broken) and only work at max 6 hours a day. Why am I tired. I love working out on the wii. Glad I have a bro and sis in law that lives close and loves me enough to let me play on it since its not mine. :) Even Mom likes to get on it. It's good exercise and its actually fun. Well I better end for now.

2 comments:

Maren said...

Its part of pregnancy babe!! I worked at the daycare when I was pregnant and was in a room with 16 18month- 2year olds everyday for about 4-5 hours!!! Talk about being worn out!!! Then having to take them on the play ground too!!! URG!! But all in all the end result was well worth it!! Wii fit is soo much fun! We have it and I LOVE IT!!! And yes gas prices do need to go back down!!!!

Sarah Fruge said...

Did you hear about the energy price thing that they are doing in Jefferson County. I don't know if it has started yet or not, but they are going to start to have a minimum now. I don't know if I put that clearly so I will give an example. Say you only used $50 that month on your energy bill but the minimum is $100, then you would have to pay the $100. They are doing that because people say that it is not fair to home onwers that people who live in trailers have lower bills. I say it you want a lower bill you have the choice to sell your home and buy a trailer. SO retarded!

Anyway, yeah the zit thing sucks. My skin, or anything else for that matter, has been the same since I got pregnant with Claire. Well worth it though!!