Friday, February 5, 2010

Organization...

I am always trying to figure out how to better organize our house. The living room especially because that is the room that most people see. I used to keep my cedar chest next to the tv full of blankets and it was working fine there until our dvd player bit the dust. It was a tiny, thin, square one so it fit perfect in our tiny tv stand with all of our dvds and wii games. When we went to go find another one, all we could find was a big skinny one. It is probably the same thickness of the other one, but about 2 1/2 times longer. Our movies no longer fit so perfect in our little tv stand. So I found this at Target....

So far it is working out perfect.
Two have all of our wii games, controllers and other wii accessories.
Three keep our dvds nice and neat. (I haven't put them in any order yet, so they are all different directions and no specified genre.)
One keeps my crap in it...pens, notepads, chargers, the bow Parker ripped off one of my decorative pillow, etc.

One is for all of Parker's junk...diapers, wipes, lotion, etc. (and yes those are pampers diapers and huggies wipes. Pampers diapers work the best for Parker and I like huggies wipes the best!)
One for now is still empty, but it may store more of Parker's diapers since only about 5 fit in the basket with the wipes.

What do you think?

1 comments:

Janelle said...

Looks awesome! I love it!