Saturday, October 16, 2010

Dang Smokers

I don't understand why people think it's okay to break a law and smoke right outside the door of a building.  I mean a law is a law and I guess because police don't enforce it, people don't care.  However, When a pregnant lady, 3 kids (an infant, toddler and young kid), and a nursing mom walk outside with their families, why do they then insist on blowing it towards them? 

I think it is stupid and immature.  When we walk out of a store, like Wal-Mart, and there are people smoking right by the door, Adam usually says very loudly that he can't stand when people stand right next to the door to smoke. 

Last night we went to dinner with friends and when we walked outside, two ladies were standing outside giving directions to someone on the phone.  We stood there and were talking and all of a sudden I got a wiff of their smoke and thought I was going to be sick.  One of our friends spoke up and said that it was against the law to stand that close to a bldg and smoke and the ladies told him it wasn't and then started blowing it right towards us. 

I suppose they did it in retaliation of the friend getting onto them, but when you see young kids and a pregnant lady there, have some consideration.  Is that too much to ask???

0 comments: