Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Poor Matt

Well if you notice in our family and friends section, Matt is on the top because he gave me a hard time for taking him off. I didn't take him off but when I changed our background, it bumped it all off and I was in a hurry adding everyone and left people off. It wasn't on purpose. It was just an accident. But every time I talk to him he asks me if I put him on there yet.

SO MATT YOUR BACK ON THE LIST. HAPPY? :)

Things are going good. Adam is working hard and this week has covered a few hours for me so that I could go home. I haven't been feeling good lately. Just kinda sick to my stomach. I dunno what the deal is, but life goes on. Well hope all is well with everyone. Just wanted to post to say that things are going great.

2 comments:

Maren said...

Kimmy are you pregnant??????????

Matt said...

haha thanks kim =) yes i'm happy!