Friday, May 30, 2008

Hot Hot Hot

So I got to work this morning, and found that it was 80 degrees in here. 80 degrees holy cow. the air was supposed to turn down at 7:30 this morning so it would be a comfortable 72 degrees by the time I got here. I pushed the button and the fan didn't kick on. What the heck. So naturally I called the boss and he said to turn the air off in cause its just frozen. I turned it off and waited a good half hour to forty five mintes waiting for the air to kick on. It didn't. UGH. Still no air.

So I called the boss back and he had Adam check a few things. Adam brought me a stand fan from home so that I wouldn't die. The owner was going to make a few phone calls to get the air fixed hopefully. Adam propped open the doors and opened the back door. I have an okay breeze going through with the fan pointing right at me. But come on. Who wants to sit at work burning up? Not me. Hopefully we can get it fixed but it may be Monday before someone comes to even see whats wrong.

Court broght me two more fans so that I don't have to unplug this one and move it to wait on a customer or package something. So there is one in the back room and one pointing at the computer. It probably wouldn't be so bad if we hadn't already hit the upper 90s and low 100s this summer.

Welcome to Summer in Southeast Texas where the temp in Kimberly's work is already 83 degrees. :) Who knows what it will be like at 12-4 (prime time for heat).

1 comments:

Brittany said...

Man...that's hot!! I wish it was that hot in Idaho. It froze last week!!! I'm jealous!! Hope you're doing good.