Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Oh Happy Day

So this morning I get online to check my grades because the semester is almost over. I have finished all my finals and am so glad its over and I have a short break. Well only one grade had posted and it said I had an F. What an F???? How could this be? I turned in all my homework assignments (except one and that's because I had no clue how to do it and Adam couldn't even help me figure it out), took all the tests and submitted the final. How could I have an F? I emailed and called and left him a message asking him to get back to me ASAP.

He called and left me a message while I was at work. When I had a break I called him back and he told me I never submitted the final. He said that the online thing would have given him a message saying I had attempted it which I do not believe it is true. After about 4 or 5 minutes of disagreeing back and forth, he finally told me that I didn't submit it but that he would give me the benefit of the doubt and let me submit it again. Can we say I was a little bugged. UGH.

How could someone treat me like that? It's not my fault. Nothing is perfect. Computer's aren't perfect.

Then it got busy at work and luckily Adam was there to help out. It was so crazy. Then we came to my parents house and went out with my brother and sister-in-law. She is heading to Vegas because her sister is having a baby. Poor Court will be home without a wife.

Anywho. :)

0 comments: