Monday, June 16, 2008

My Lovely Sister-in-Law Tagged Me

ABC's
A- Attached or single: Definately Attached
B- Best Friend(s): Adam, Janelle, Caryn, Kari, and too many others to name
C- Cake or Pie: Cake - yellow with chocolate frosting
D- Day of choice: Saturday, I get to sleep in
E- Essential Item: Bottle of Water...I need to be drinking all the time to stay hydrated
F- Favorite Color: Yellow, Orange, Blue, Green :)
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Worms
H- Hometown: Port Neches, Texas
I- Indulgence(s): naps
J- January or July: January (that's when I'm due)
K- Kids: I'd say I have one in the over because in the olden days that's what people used to say when your pregnant, but it's not appropriate anymore because people really put their kids in the oven. So soon to be one.
L- Life is Incomplete Without: My family and the gospel
M- Marriage Date: March 8, 2008
N- Number of Siblings: 2 Sisters, 3 Brothers
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: heights, roaches, car wrecks, dogs in the road, (if you have heard about my car you know why)
Q- Quotes: "I don't do that." - Kari
R- Reason To Smile: My husband
S- Season: Winter
T- Tag Three : Maren Johnson, Shanda Baldwin, Caryn McCabe
U- Unknown Fact About Me: when I was younger I was majorly scared of dogs (not so much anymore but still a little bit)
V- Vegetarian or Meat Eater: Definately Meat
W- Worst Habit: wearing my hair in a ponytail every day
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasound
Y- Your Favorite Food: Cucumbers, Tomatoes, Cheese Sticks, Nachos, Pickles, Links (on a bun not a tortilla)
Z- Zodiac: Pisces

0 comments: