Thursday, April 29, 2010

Gimme Some Food

Adam took the Missionaries to Woodville Saturday night because one was speaking at a baptism and Parker and I hung out at home. I needed to do dishes and he wanted me, so I made him popcorn and gave it to him for him to eat. He is a popcorn fanatic (could be because that's one of the things I craved when I was pregnant with him - or the fact that popcorn is freaking good!)


While I was doing the dishes I looked up at him and He had the bowl on it's side and was scooping the popcorn out of the bowl onto his lap and behind him. Popcorn was everywhere! I wish I would have gotten a picture of that, but c'est la vie!


Last night we went to hang out at mom's for a little bit (Matt's been borrowing my car for the past few days and so Parker and I were stuck in the house for 3 days straight - he was ready for an outing even if it was just to Awna D's House). Dad had made him and mom steak for dinner and when mom got home from running her thousands of errands (that's what happens when you have 2 jobs, you are relief society president for church and you have 6 kids, a husband, and 7 grandkids) and she came in the living room to watch the end of Idol with us with her steak and Parker attacked her (he has this new thing - I don't want you to give me a bite, I want to hold it and take bites for myself - not good when you have an ocd mom that hates messes and hates having a dirty messy kid!!)

You aren't allowed to take a bite Awna D...That's MY Steak!
Give it to me please!
She Finally Let me have it all to myself!Go Away Mom and let me eat my Steak!This tastes so good! Maybe I am following in Uncle Court's footsteps!
So good!
More Please!
Yeah! That's the good stuff!
Isn't he cute!
This is how Parker gets when you take something away from him that he wants - In last nights case it was Awna D's Steak! haha

Do you have any crazy stories of your kids like this? Leave a comment and let us know!

1 comments:

Maren said...

Thats too funny....Popcorn is so YUMMY!!! now I think I will have to go make some!!!!! uh oh I was banning salt today...here we go...its kim's fault!