Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mother's Day

I have always wondered why we have 1 day to celebrate moms and to treat them nice. Shouldn't we be doing this everyday?
Parker wrote me a poem (with a little help from his dad) that goes like this...

Mamamama
Ma: mama
Mamamamamamama
Mamamamam
Mamamamamam
Mamamamamamamama
Mamamamamamama
Mamamamamamamamama
Mamamamamam
Mamamamamama

Translation:
Dear Mommy
By: Parker
Dear Mommy I Love You
I swear that I do
even when I'm bad
Or make mean faces at you
Dear Mommy I Need You
when things scare me at night
I’m ever so grateful
that you're in my life

When the mouse (computer mouse that is) hovered over the poem, the translation showed up. It was way cute. I got a little frustrated with Parker at times because he wouldn't sit still and was fussy during church so I brought him to Aunt Squirt and so I could have some time and after that I was good. We spent the afternoon at My parents house and had a nice enjoyable day. Parker and Mom played on her new wii fit - pictures from that soon to come! I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day!


0 comments: