Friday, June 18, 2010

Oh Parker!

Parker's at that stage where I think he would potty train, but I'm not really ready for the process. I wish someone would come teach him and that I wouldn't have to! I could tell last night he was pooping so I took him in the bathroom and sat him on the potty, but it was too late...he was already done.

Since he was already in the bathroom we went ahead and bathed him.

He cuddled with Adam around 8:15 or so and I was trying/hoping to keep him awake. Parker goes to bed around 10 usually and wakes up between 7:30 and 8:30. I knew that if he went to sleep that early he would wake up too early.

Well he was asleep on Adam's lap by 8:30 and I tried to wake him up but was unsuccessful. Adam laid him down on the floor next to him and he stayed asleep! So we decided to go ahead and put him in bed. I was in bed by 9:30 not knowing if Parker was just taking a late nap (because that would be awful) or if he was going to wake up in the night.

I fell asleep before 10:30 and tossed and turned in the night like usual. I woke up to the alarm this morning for Adam and realized that I still hadn't heard Parker. I didn't hear him until 8:30!! The lil cutie slept 12 hours! I mean he used to sleep from 10 to 10 but not anymore. I was excited that I didn't have to get up in the middle of the night and that he at least slept past 8!

Does this post even make sense? Even after sleeping, I am still so out of it this morning! Haha!

0 comments: