Thursday, June 24, 2010

Paybacks are Tough

When Adam and I were dating, we'd talk on the phone late at night like most dating couples do.  At times I would fall asleep and when he would say something to wake me up I'd be so out of it that I would blurt out random things like bugspray and give me back my pen.  Adam laughed and thought it was funny. 

Well last night it was Adam's turn.  I was watching America's Got Talent (you know off the dvr so I could fast forward through commercials and the nasty and gross acts) and Adam was sound asleep.  Out of no where he said "It's my job to make noise".  I'm not really sure what he was dreaming about.  Maybe the fact that I make him turn down his radio low and the tv low and he is tired of it so he was fighting with me in a dream and that was his comeback?  I'm not to sure, but I'm glad to know I'm not the only one that randomly blurts things out!

1 comments:

~kiMbeRLy~ said...

ha ha I blurt thing out in my dreams!! I was dreaming about buying a dress for my company Christmas party and someone told me that you shouldn't wear red to a holiday party... apparently this was upsetting me and while I was dreaming I shouted "but its red and Carol said I couldn't wear red!!". Will says that this is almost a nightly thing for me!