Friday, June 4, 2010

Broken Door, New Home, Rich Uncle (Random Huh haha)

So I feel someone should buy us or build us a house with 3 or 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with a huge tub to relax in and a shower that you don't get claustrophobic in. I mean I love our home because it's a roof over our head and somewhere to sleep at night etc. But if things keep breaking I just might go insane!

Yesterday when I opened my bedroom door (I keep it closed during the day so it is cooler in there at night - its hard for the window unit to keep up with it open) it fell off the top hinge and the door split a little. The kitchen sink leaks. The closet door fell off it's hinges a few weeks ago. Its' just crazy!

Where is the rich uncle or family member when you need/want them??? Do they even exist in every family because I don't think I have one in mine!

1 comments:

Mati said...

Wow, very nice blog and up to date, that is impressive. I have a question about the borders on each side of your blog. I am trying to find out how to keep the sides from scrolling on my blogs. I don't want them to scroll when people scroll down the posts. I have mastered all other things on my blogs except this. Do you know how you accomplished it? Thanks