Friday, June 18, 2010

A few Faves

We went to Conroe a few weekends ago to get out of the house and for Adam and I to spend some quality time together! We went to the outlet mall that has really gone downhill and we didn't see anything cool or fun there, so we went to a strip mall that had tons of stores. We went into The Children's Place and found the cutest shoes for Parker, but they are too big barefoot and too small with socks because his feet are so fat so we had to take them back! :( I was so sad! I loved them! He looked so cute in them. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for keeping Parker for us!

On that same trip we stopped at a gas station on the way home to get a few bucks of gas and some drinks. Adam wanted a fountain drink, but I've been on this thing where I'm trying not to drink soda. Though it seems all last weekend I cheated, but still! I found this drink at the Gas Station and it's my new favorite!! It is sooo good!

0 comments: