Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve...

Adam's family came over tonight for us to do Christmas with them.  I didn't take many pictures tonight of Parker opening gifts because he was sitting in my lap opening them!  Here are a few....






Parker got two shirts from Grandma Soirez, Cars and a Ball from Jennifer, stuffed mickey and a shirt and cars and a Race thing from Aunt Mandy and Uncle Jeremy,  and a shirt from Aunt Andrea.  He also got  books, santa playing cards, a suit, three movies and a bike from Grandma and Grandpa!  The kid racked up again this year.  It took a long time to get the bike together and then some of the pieces were missing...Not fun!  But have no fear, Grandma and Grandpa are taking care of that for us!

Adam got socks, a flashlight, hot choc set, a wii game, gift card, and cash tonight from his side of the family and I got a candle, coasters, a keepsake box, and my Ralph Lauren perfume!!  We are truly grateful for Adam's family and for the great gifts they got all of us (even though we told them not to get us anything!!)


The pajama tradition still goes on at the Haynes house!  My mom picked out the pajamas for Parker this year and they are so freaking cute.  He matches his other boy cousins!  He insisted on popcorn tonight after his bath!
Caryn found this shirt for me for Adam.  Yes those are Christmas Tree Guitars - It's totally Adam, don't you think??

I love my pjs!  Although I'm too pregnant for the pants Adam picked out for me (he couldn't find any maternity ones that he liked haha) so I had him take them back! 
We hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!  I'll post more tomorrow!!

2 comments:

Eric and Hilary said...

cute family pic at the end of the post kim!

Rondi said...

Merry Christmas to all of you!