Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Tree

We have a huge tree in our yard that started shedding its leaves and our yard was covered!  I went out and raked one evening and when Adam got home from work, he picked them all up for me!



We filled up about 6 or 8 trash bags this size of leaves!
We went and got a Christmas tree the first weekend in December (I think...??) and it went from this...
To this beauty!  Hard to believe it's the same tree eh?

I had sugar cookie dough in the freezer that needed to be used so I decided to make it into Christmas cookies for Adam to take to work....Here are my hideous snowmen - It looks like they have fangs...I was going for a scarf! haha
My ugly gingerbread men...
and my fantastic Stockings and trees!  I think these turned out great! haha

1 comments:

Eric and Hilary said...

they're all darling. i want some right now! espeically a fangy snowman.