Monday, December 6, 2010

So Tired!

I was in Lufkin a few days last week visiting with my sister.  Parker always talks about Tay-Tay, Tucker and Tucker (haha - for some reason he can't say Hunter and calls them both Tucker!) and so it was time for a visit!  We headed to Hobby Lobby to get some fleece for my mom and Parker had fallen asleep in the car on the way.  I carried him into the store and as we were walking around, he started getting heavier and heavier.  I tried to put him down to walk and he almost collapsed to the floor because he was so asleep and wouldn't wake up.  I picked him up and put him in an empty basket I found close to us and he couldn't get comfy so he cried.  I picked him back up and told Caryn she was going to have to take her turn because he was just too heavy.  After we got all the fleece cut, we put some in the bottom of the basket and then used another piece for his pillow.  When we went to check out, I just handed the cashier the piece of paper telling her what to charge us for the fleece, because I wasn't picking him back up! haha

0 comments: