Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Getting Healthy

I'm trying really hard to lose some weight and get healthy.

I was released from the Doc on Friday and yesterday I started exercising again...nothing to fancy -- just took the wii fit board out and did step ups on it for 20 minutes while I watched a tv show on Netflix....

I did it again today and Parker joined (luckily we were able to borrow Mom's wii fit board so that we could each have our own)!

I plan to continue working out at least 20 minutes a day and to increase it more and more each week or something. 

I also started not eating after 7 or 8 (depending on how soon dinner is ready and we eat). 

I'm not drinking soda again and sticking to sugar free drinks or water. 

I'm trying to watch the carbs that I eat - as in not eat a lot of carbs during the day at all...that's harder than you think - trust me I know - I had to do it with both pregnancies and it seemed to work and keep the weight off (gaining only 12 lbs with Parker and only 4 with Riglee).

I am excited and hoping to lose a good bit of weight to be the skinny person I've never been...

Okay so I probably won't be as skinny as my two sisters because lets face it I never have been and I'm definitely big boned, but hopefully I'll be close to skinny! :)

So if you see me cheating or trying to cheat - I give you permission (for now anyways) to get onto me!! :) haha

0 comments: