Friday, March 19, 2010

14 Months

When I was younger and heard People say their kids were growing up way to fast, I didn't believe them. But I do now that I have my own kid and he's growing way to fast. Hard to believe he is already 14 months old!



Here is a chart of how Parker has progressed. Our pedi does not give the Percentile, but I found a calculator online to see how he was doing. I don't have his Head Cir. from birth, couldn't find a counter that did two weeks, and this month he had a weight and height check up because the doctor didn't think he had gained enough weight, so I don't have a Head Cir. from this month either.(click on it to enlarge it a little and make it clearer)

Adam was sitting on the couch and he brought his shoes and socks to him and made his grunting noise and wasn't happy until Adam put his shoes and socks on him. Then he wanted Adam to put his shoes on him. Look how big his shoes are compared to Parker's!




0 comments: