Friday, March 19, 2010

Randomness

Adam decided the other night that he wanted to cut his hair. I told him he couldn't do it in the bathroom because it always makes a mess. So he went out on the front porch to cut it. Do you like his choice in shoes for the occasion?


It's sooo short!

"I will cut you"

I was tired of all of Parker's Stuffed Animals being all over the floor and in a bucket so we headed to Academy with my $5 gift card I told you about here and bought this fish net. It is bigger than the ones you get online made for stuffed animals and it was around the same price. Bigger is almost always better!

2 comments:

Becky said...

I'm so glad you posted a picture of this fish net for stuffed animals. I've got to go to Academy and get me one of those for all of Aub's stuffed toys.

Laurie said...

I just told Aaron the other night that we needed one of those for Landon's room!