Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Letters From Parker

Dear Stomach Bug,
Thank you so much for coming to visit me at 2:45 this morning and having me throw up in bed. I didn't mind not laying down to go back to sleep and sitting there waiting on mom and dad to come in.
Your Sarcastic Friend,
Parker


Dear Mom,
What took you so long to come check on me? I was sitting up in my bed for a long time waiting on you to come get me. I was a tough little boy and didn't cry though, I just sat there waiting, letting my head bob, dozing off because I didn't want to lay down in the nastiness. I still love you.
Love,
Parker


Dear Dad,
Thanks for getting up with me even though you had to get up early to go to work. Thanks for giving me a bath so that Mom could clean up the mess in my bed. Thanks for letting me almost throw up on you. You are the greatest Dad.
Love, Parker

1 comments:

Matt said...

Dear Aunt Squirt,

Thanks for getting me sick.

Love,
Parker