Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Baby Names

We are having a hard time coming up with cute/clever baby names.  We find out if it's a girl or boy on October 6, but I want to have some names in mind.   Some names Adam loves and some names I love... we are having a hard time agreeing!  I'm not going to tell you who likes what!  Go vote for your favorite boy name and girl name on the right column (there are 2 different polls) so we can see what all of our friends think we should name Baby #2!

If you don't see a name on the list you like or think is unique and cute, click the I don't like any and then leave a comment on this post with a name you do like!!! :)

5 comments:

Shayla said...

Congratulations Kimberly! I'm glad you sent out an email cause I'm so bad at checking blogs these days. I'm very excited for you and Adam. Two kids are so much fun! BTW, I voted for Hayden and Kinsley. Both are super cute!

Matt said...

Name your kid what you want, but Carter sounds too much like Parker and I don't feel that Carter, Kyler, Hayden, or Paxton are very girly...just my opinion though.

Allison said...

Congrats! I didn't know that you were expecting but how fun! :)

JJB said...

k, here are some girl name options you may not like any of them, but I am so stinkin excited for baby #2 for you! here are some names i have heard recently that I kinda liked:
Romi (pronounced rome-e)
Harley
Emmarie
Paisly
Natalee
London
Lola
Pilare
Braelynn

Here are some boy names I have heard recently that I like:

Cayden
Krew
Keaton
Porter
Cohen
Lucas
Andrew
Truman
West

I know I get carried away, I love names there is so much in a name!
ARe you gonna find out what you are having?

JJB said...

the last entry was from me....Jan