Wednesday, September 22, 2010

It's Time...

... to Potty Train. 

Parker is such a great little boy.  Every morning when he wakes up, he stays in his bed until I go in and get him.  He will sometimes get out of bed to get a toy, but he gets right back in bed until we go in his room. 

Today when I went in there i was greeted by a little boy without a diaper on and his shorts on upside down with both legs in one leg hole and out of the waist...

I'm not really looking forward to the battle of potty training, but I know it's time and we need to get it done before this baby arrives (which will be in about 20 weeks - doesn't sound like a long time does it??)

Hopefully we are very successful!

I also have tons of pictures on my camera that I need to upload to blog about including the First Lamar Football game that we went to!  Parker was on the jumbo-tron and I think I have the video of it!  I'll try to post that too!  Stay tuned!!

1 comments:

~kiMbeRLy~ said...

Good luck with the potty training!!