Tuesday, January 25, 2011

After I have the Baby, This is What I Want....

- Great American Cookie Cake Slice
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Cake Balls
- Peanut Butter Balls
- Toffee
- Twizzlers Pull N Peel
- Peanut M&Ms
- Sonic Lemon Slush w/o the Rind
- Hot Fudge Shake
- Grumps Waffles or Pancakes
- Ghirardelli Milk and Carmel Squares
- Real Hot Chocolate with Lots of Marshmallows or Cream
- Brownie with Ice Cream and Hot Fudge
- French Toast
- Cinnamon Rolls
- Cinnamon King Cake
- Banana Nut Muffin
- Sugary Cereal
- Orange Juice
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich

Is that enough of a list? haha  (I know there is more but that's all I can think of off the top of my head!)

I don't want it all at one time or tons of one thing...just a few bites of each one would suffice!

4 comments:

Brittany said...

I think I would like all that too! So much for New Year's Resolutions! Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy!!

Brittany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rondi said...

Let me know when you have the chocolate covered strawberries finished!!!

Unknown said...

Having sugar as an enemy sucks. I hope you guys can be friends again soon!