Monday, January 24, 2011

Random Notes for Myself

January 3 - We finally decided on a name for our little girl - Riglee Madalyn

I'm sure she will probably get made fun of and asked what flavor of gum she is supposed to be or why her parents would name her after a baseball field etc.  Honestly - Adam made the name up.  I was at Time Out for Women with my sister and Adam called me and said that he was watching Friday Night Lights I believe and he heard one of the guy's name and from there made up Riglee.  I was skeptical at first, but it really has grown on me and I kinda like it now.  There were so many ways to spell it, but for some reason I keep going back to this one!
I picked out Madalyn.  After looking at thousands of girl names, this one just stuck.



We made a list the other night of the words Parker can say and we are up to 145 - the doctor said he should be able to say at least 50 so I think we are good!  He's a smart kid and copies everything we say.  So we have to watch what we say and watch around him! 

1 comments:

Heather Guymon said...

We had chosen Madilynn for a girl but...well...since that will never happen I will have to live through yours now ha.