Monday, April 27, 2009

It's Been A While...

We have been very busy and sick in our house this month, so who has had time to blog. Parker Turned three months old on the 13th. I didn't remember to weigh him, but c'est la vie. I did remember a few days later to get Adam to take his picture by his little measuring thing. It looks like he has grown a little bit. Don't you think?


Parker is wearing some 3-6 month clothes and mostly 6-9 month clothes. His torso is so long like his dad's that the 3-6 month onesies are a little tight. However, he has no butt (like his Dad) so 6-9 month pants are too big.

He smiles 90 percent of his awake time (and no its not gas haha).

He had a real laugh last night for Adam. I was sad I didn't get it on Camera. He's been laughing, but not a big huge long laugh like that.

He sticks anything and everything in his mouth. My shirt, finger, nose, arm, sheets, blankets, toys as you can see below...

Court and Janelle have come to our rescue a lot by letting us use their swing for Parker, their bouncy chair, their bumbo (so we have ours at home and theirs at moms), and even their Johnny Jump Up. Adam decided to put him in it yesterday morning and he seemed to like it okay. I love his face in the picture below.
Adam went to his Adfed meet this last week. They didn't do as well as Adam had hoped, but things happen. While he was gone, we packed up and went and stayed with Caryn from Wednesday to Friday. I was so sick the whole time. Not sure what it was, but I never want it again. I got Caryn's youngest kids to come home with me Friday to help with Parker because I was so sick and not feeling good. They were a great help. Thanks Taylor and Tucker!!


Poor thing. When I went over to check on him, this is how he was laying. I quick grabbed the picture and then forgot to adjust him, but Uncle Matt came to the rescue and put his head back up straight.
Mom, Parker and I went to Lufkin two Friday's ago to visit and babysit the kids while they went with friends to an Astros Game. The cousins had fun playing with Parker and really didn't care about too much else. I am glad Parker has little cousins that love him. We were planning on going to see Taylor Clog the next day and Hunter in a TBall game, however we were graced with the presense of a huge rainstorm that did this to mom and dad's backyard... I made mom drive home because I didn't want to have to drive in it and Parker was a little fussy so I ended up in the backseat anyways. But the weather was bad in Lufkin and here at home. Everything was flooded and we were stuck at Mom's a few hours (not like we were going anywhere anyways) because all the roads were flooded.




We had taco salad one night for dinner and this is what mom found on her plate...All the veggies for it were cleaned, so we don't know where it came from, but here you have it.
It's a....Lady Bug!!! Gross Huh!

2 comments:

The Bedke Fam said...

i've been a little absent from the blogging world myself. lack of internet prevents some good old fashioned blogging. i hope you guys are feeling better. parker is getting so big!!

Becky said...

Wow! He's just growing like a weed! The cutest weed I've ever seen! hehe He's adorable!