Thursday, April 30, 2009

Donations Accepted

This is going to be my first Mother's Day. I really honestly didn't want anything - I just wanted to spend the day with my family, however, I decided that if anyone wants to give/get me anything...

I'll take donations for this...
Or someone can just buy it for me.

We have his crib and bedding, but I don't want him to sleep in his own room without a monitor. So this is the next step... It's called the Summer Day and Night Video Monitor 5" Screen and here is the link for it on Amazon...

http://www.amazon.com/Summer-Night-Video-Monitor-Screen/dp/B0019CHA2E/ref=sr_1_18?ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1241124848&sr=1-18

I want a video monitor because sometimes babies are just crying to cry and I don't want to have to get up every two seconds to go see what he's doing because I will knowing me because I already look up at him several times during the night. If I have a video, I don't have to get out of bed. I can just look at the monitor and see that everything is okay!

1 comments:

lyn said...

was this a hint??? lol kidding! happy mother's day!