Monday, November 2, 2009

The Blockhead is Here!

Parker was Charlie Brown for Halloween (who knew that the zigzag on the shirt was black, his pants are black and the only thing brown he wears are shoes - which is in fact politically incorrect right?!?) I found a yellow shirt (finally) for 5 bucks at a local shop here and we made an iron on transfer of a zigzag that Adam created and then Mom ironed it on (when the heat hit it, it turned brown, oh well. He's still cute.) I washed it yesterday and it ruined so Adam told me to throw it away. Sad day! (yes the tags are still on the pants and shoes...I wanted to make sure they fit first)






5 comments:

Becky said...

He's the perfect Charlie Brown!! That was a really good idea! Cuteness!

The Bedke Fam said...

he's a cute charlie brown, that's for sure!

Sarah Fruge said...

It turned out super cute. I'm glad you finally found a shirt. I looked at like 10 stores.

Eric and Hilary said...

really cute idea kim! he looks adorable as charlie brown!

Kimberly said...

Thanks! I can't take credit for the idea of the costume - my mom thought of it...at the time he had less hair, but I think he still looked cute!