Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hello...

...My name is Kimberly and I am OCD.

They say the first step is to admit you have a problem. :)

There are several things I am OCD about...

1. Laundry - If I can't smell the detergent on the clothes when the washer stops, I rewash them. I rewashed a load of towels the other day three times. Crazy I know.

2. Folding - I fold everything that needs folded. If Adam folds towels, garments, socks, Parker's clothes, etc. I redo it. It's not that the way he does it is wrong. It's just not my way.

3. Dishes - I sometimes rewash dishes that people wash at my house. We don't have a dishwasher, so everything is done by hand. If I feel like it isn't good enough, I rewash it.

4. Diaper Bag - Everything has to fit just right in Parker's bag. Everything has it's own place. If Adam repacks it, I fix it so that it's right.

5. Diapers - Sometimes Parker wiggles when Adam changes his diaper, When I notice it's crazy, I fix it.

6. The twist tie has to go back on the bread. If Adam forgets I hold up the twist tie and say - Did you forget something and he'll respond Parker forgot.

I can't think of anymore at the moment, but my brother-in-law and husband are constantly saying OCD when I do things.

I don't try to be this way - I am not intentionally this way - Adam tries to do the best he can - I just I dunno.


Anyone else this ridiculous?

0 comments: