Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day is that one day that you are supposed to express your love to those you care about.  What about the other 364 days of the year?  I've never really celebrated V-Day probably because I was a lame one and didn't have anyone to share it with...well until Adam came along.  He's always been so good to me.  This year he gave me my gift on Saturday.  Probably because Adam can't keep secrets from me.  I always get them out of him (well at least 95% of the time - mostly because I hate people keeping secrets from me - I used to not be able to keep secrets at all - I've gotten better).

He had my sister and mom deliver me chocolates on Saturday and then he showed up with 3 red roses with a ring tied around it.  It's pretty much the best gift ever.

Isn't it pretty?? :) Yeah I'm a happy camper and absolutely love it.



What have I gotten for him - absolutely nothing - partly because I haven't been released to drive until today from my doctor - partly because I have no clue what to get him - and partly because I'm dreading the first outing by myself with 2 kids!  I do still have what 13 hours?  Any ideas?  Tips?  Hints?  Helps?

0 comments: