Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sisters

Have you ever seen the movie White Christmas with Bing Crosby?  You know when the sisters, Betty and Judy, sing the song Sisters?

The words go a little something like this:
Sisters, sisters
There were never such devoted sisters,
Never had to have a chaperone, No sir,
I'm here to keep my eye on her
Caring, sharing
Every little thing that we are wearing
When a certain gentleman arrived from Rome
She wore the dress, and I stayed home
All kinds of weather, we stick together
The same in the rain and sun
Two different faces, but in tight places
We think and we act as one
Those who have seen us *
Know that not a thing could come between us
Many men have tried to split us up, but no one can
Lord help the mister who comes between me and my sister
And Lord help the sister, who comes between me and my man


 Well I'm pretty sure I have the best sisters ever.
I talk to them almost every day - just to chat and see what's going on.

The oldest one planned and did my whole baby shower for Riglee.
She lets us go visit whenever we want.
She came the Saturday after Riglee was born just for the day to see us.
She calls and checks on me all the time.
Yeah, she's pretty much amazing.

The younger one has taken Parker as her own.
Really, She's Parker's second Mom.
She babysat for us when Riglee was born (her husband helped too).
She bought Riglee the cutest newborn clothes after she was born because she was so tiny and only had like 2 newborn size outfits.
She let Parker spend the night so we could have some much needed quiet/relaxation time.
Yeah, she's pretty much the bomb dot com.

I really appreciate both of them and everything they do for me and my fam.

0 comments: