Friday, February 11, 2011

Accomplishments!

Riglee is doing great!  She sleeps 5-6 hours through the night.  Usually only one wake up about 5 am or so.  I went for my week appointment to have my staples removed - doc was a little bugged when we told him the hospital didn't do it.  I fit into my pre-pregnancy blue jeans for the appointment and I've lost all of the weight I gained during the pregnancy plus 9 lbs.  I am really excited about it.  It's the strict diet I've been on I'm sure.  I need to stick to it and when I get to start exercising again get to it, and hopefully I can loose a lot more!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

thats awesome!
this last pregnancy wasnt as nice to me as my first one was with my weight gain :(

Rondi said...

Glad you are doing well and baby is a happy baby and one that sleeps well. Oh how that makes a BIG difference. Keep going on that weight loss program. You will fill so much better. I am trying, but man, it sure goes on faster than it comes off. Why is that?