Monday, August 22, 2011

Amazon Mom

Have you Moms out there signed up for Amazon Mom?
You haven't?
Why??
It's amazing!!
You get 15% off certain items for being a member and it's free!

So why don't you hop over here and sign up - Amazon Mom

But don't go just yet -- Let me tell you what I scored today being an Amazon Mom --
222 Pampers Cruisers Size 3 Diapers for $33 with free shipping to my door!
Hello - that's a dang good price (like what 16 cents a diaper or something like that right??)

So go and sign up now! 
The best thing is Moms, Dads, Aunts, Uncles and even Grandparents can sign up


Also if you click the subscribe and save button you save an additional 15% (after you order, you can go and cancel the subscribe and save!!)



So Click Here Now to Sign Up

1 comments:

Becky said...

That's awesome! I'm going to sign-up. I LOVE a good deal and I LOVE coupons!