Thursday, August 25, 2011

Thank You Amazon Mom

These lovely things came in the mail yesterday thanks to Amazon Mom!!  Usually just one package of these at Wal-Mart, Target or Babies R Us is $6-$8  ---  But I scored all three (a total of 648 instead of the normal 216 because it was a pack of three) for only $14.83.

That's 2 cents a wipe and cheap if you ask me.  Here is the link if you want to try and score your own.

Huggies Natural Care Baby Wipes, Scented, Refill, 216-Count Pack (Pack of 3)
In order to get the cheap price you have to register for Amazon Mom and also click the subscribe and save (after you receive the package you can cancel your subscription).  I don't guarantee the price will stay this cheap because prices are always changing on Amazon.  So hurry!
 
I almost always buy Huggies wipes because they are usually thicker and smell better than the Pampers and some of the off brand.  So I was thrilled when they were shipped to my door for free.

I really love online shopping for stuff like this!  It makes life so much easier --- guess what will be shipped to my house today???

Pampers Cruisers Size 3 Diapers eBulk Pack, 222 Count (Packaging May Vary)
Yep - 222 Pampers Cruisers Diapers for Rigs ---  I only Paid $33 (because there was also a $2 off coupon!!  That's  like 15 or 16 cents a diaper!!  Pretty cheap for Pampers!!!

0 comments: