Thursday, May 14, 2009

Amazing Husband

So here I sit in the living room catching up on all of my blogs and finally commenting on a lot of them and where is my child and husband...in our room...Adam is playing his guitar and they are singing together...well adam is singer...parker is just talking, but it is precious and they are having quality time together and giving mommy a break...i love it!


parker rode a carousel (sp?) for the first time today thanks to maren! janelle, meredith, parker and i went and met her and braydon for lunch. the kids had a blast and maren took care of parker the whole time for me giving me a break! yay for great friends!!!

2 comments:

Eric and Hilary said...

so nice when the husbands do that. so come visit! lol i know, easier said than done but it would be fun! sierra and parker could go on a date hahaha

Maren said...

pictures please....janelle!!! I feel so sorry for her that Court didn't get to come in.....