Wednesday, May 6, 2009

We've got friends in High Places!!!

First of all you have to read the title in the tune of - Friends in Low Places by Garth Brooks!!

Second of all, Our Friends are Ryan and Maren Johnson.

Third of all, The the high place is Chuck E Cheese!!!!

I've been telling Maren and Ryan to bring us pizza and they never have been able to due to other things going on or stormy weather. So tonight we went and met them there finally and enjoyed every second of it!

Enjoy the pictures!!!This was Maren's third attempt to get Parker to look at the screen. This is the best we got and then we gave up. haha Thanks Maren for playing with him so that we could play games with Braydon. Nice Trade Maren don't you think???This is how Braydon and Adam spent about an hour while Maren and I sat and talked! Adam had a lot of fun.Parker's first encounter with Chuck E CheeseChuck E Cheese and the Whole Family!Braydon wanted Maren to let go so he cold hold Parker by himself haha. Braydon was so entertaining the whole evening.Maren took this herself and I was talking to Parker. I should have cropped myself out, but I didn't so you get to see me in all my hideousness!It's Parker!This Chuck E Cheese isn't real. It's just a mechanical one that dances, but Parker seeming to enjoy him moving around.Parker's prize of the night. He likes it. Thanks for picking it out for him Maren and Ryan!!!! Much nicer looking than a rodent!!! hahaWhen we got home, Adam touched the window and I think it looks like a shrimp. What do you think?


Thanks Maren and Ryan for a wonderful evening. We had fun playing with Braydon and eating and hanging out and eating and goofing off and eating!!!!!

5 comments:

Maren said...

TOO much fun!!!!! had a blast!!! Can't wait until Friday!!! YUMMMMMMY hahaha!!!! :-) Thanks for putting up that super cute picture of me...shows off my sexiness!!!!!!

Becky said...

Chuck E Cheese is most definitely in the top 10 best places to fun at!

Kimberly said...

I know Mare and I didn't want to hog the picture all to myself...so I forced myself to share it with all of my blog followers!!! :)

Matt said...

I think it looks like a squirrel...not a shrimp...you're crazy...

The Bedke Fam said...

how fun!! we have a chuck e cheeses around the corner from us. think we should go?? i've considered it... but lack of kids might make us look like weirdos. lol.