Thursday, October 22, 2009

Confession

So after complaining about being poor I bought New Moon today at Target. I wanted something productive to do during Parker's naps and with the movie coming out, I NEED to read it (it's not a want, it's a need!) so I bought it. I felt guilty when I got home and told Adam I would bring it back, but he told me it could be my early Christmas Present.

Now I need to find Parker a yellow shirt...anyone know where to find a blank yellow shirt size 12-18 months? Anyone?

2 comments:

The Browns said...

Kim...sometimes you have to remember to splurge on yourself as a mom. Don't forget about you. We get so caught up on being a mom and wife that we forget that we are people too. Good for you on buying a book for you. I hope you enjoy it! As for a yellow shirt..try walmart and another good place and don't laugh...is dollar general. They seem to always have solid color shirts. Good luck! And hats off to your hubby for telling you to keep your book! :)

The Bedke Fam said...

too bad you don't live close to me, i have it and you totally could have borrowed it. you deserve a treat anyway...so way to buy yourself a good freakin book. love ya!