Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Proud

I am so proud of myself. Adam bought the wii fit plus game to go with our wii fit to help us be healthier, lose weight, etc. He wasn't to lose about 20-30 lbs. I on the other hand want to lose about 80-100 lbs. We found a great website called dailyburn.com that lets you put the food you eat and it keeps track of the calories, fat, carbs etc that you eat and gives you a guide at how much you should be eating a day all for free. They have a pro version that is 45 bucks a year that lets you put in your recipes for the week and it prints out a grocery list and lets you do more, but I'm not sure if I want to pay for it quite yet (because money is always tight).

Anyways. Monday night I worked out on it for 30 minutes (the new wii fit plus game tells you about how many calories you have lost doing each exercise including the ones on the first game and it doesn't lose any of your info from the first one). Then I got up Tuesday morning after Adam left for work and did it again for 45 minutes and did it again last night for 30-35 minutes. I got up this morning (not as early as yesterday) and rode the stationary bike Adam's dad is letting us use for 30 minutes. Tonight when Adam gets home and after we eat dinner I hope to be able to do a little bit more on the wii fit! I am hoping not to lose motivation doing this.

The new game has a bird eye bulls eye game and you are some type of bird and have to fly to a certain area so you have to flap your arms like a bird. I did it all three times on the wii fit and my arms are feeling it...maybe I can get rid of those "relief society arms"!

I'm not telling everyone to go out an buy it, but I do love it and think it's great!

1 comments:

~kiMbeRLy~ said...

yay for wii fit!! Thats what I have been doing to help lose some weight. I am not loving my body right now and one thing that really bugs me is my RS arms. Something new that I am doing is using weights on my wrists while I do the arm stuff (boxing and such). Not to much, no more than 2 or 3 lbs. it really helps tone! Good luck!