Sunday, April 27, 2008

UGH!

So let me just tell all of you how I kinda want to take all my joy back from serving. That wouldn't be appropriate, I know. But I woke up this morning and had what look like bug bites all over my right arm starting on my palm just below my pointer finger all the way up to my shoulder on the front and back of my arm. Little red dots. I haven't seen them anywhere else and Adam doesn't have them so I am kinda bugged.

I guess I got them yesterday at the park and they are just now showing up but I am not sure. It is crazy. I just saw two more on my left arm. Why would a bug bite my palm and what kind of bug would do that? I am telling you it is really annoying. They are starting to itch again like crazy. I had chicken pox when I was little so I know it wasn't that. What are they? Dr. Mom isn't here to look at them she has been in Utah all weekend for Crick's graduation. UGH. That is all I have to say about this. UGH.

0 comments: