Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Boppy Time

We got Parker a boppy so that he could have tummy time. He does great holding his head up except when he is on his tummy. So we wanted something to prop his head up...and I don't think he likes it too much...What do you think? Leave a Comment and Let us know


We were both with him the whole time during the videoing and I know he was a little close to the end of the bed at one point, but don't you worry. We were there to catch him if he decided to learn to roll over or if he fell. He didn't stay there long!

3 comments:

Shayla said...

He is so cute Kim! And even though I'm not sure he enjoyed the experience, he was pretty quiet with his protests. He seems like such a calm little guy. Too bad that I live a million miles away and can't hold him!

Becky said...

AWW! He's grown seen I've seen him! Tell him to slow down! lol

Kimberly said...

I now Shayla...You need to come visit us again....It's been over a year!! :)

Becky - He is getting so big. If we have a play date this week, I'll make sure I come so that you can see him. Hopefully he'll be in a good mood so that you can hold him this time!