Friday, March 6, 2009

Meredith Singing

So I am a pretty faithful watcher of the Ellen DeGeneres Show. She is hilarious and cracks me up. Right now she is doing a bathroom concert series and you can submit videos of you singing in the bathroom. Janelle has been working with Meredith and teaching her the ABC's and Meredith also sings The Little Mermaid song. She is precious. Janelle finally got her to do it for the camera and it was while she was in the bathroom so we thought it would be fun to send it to Ellen. We aren't really sure if it made it to Ellen or not. After I submitted it, I got a weird page and so did Adam when he tried for me. So who knows. We may see her on Ellen, We may not, but Meredith is precious non the less!!


2 comments:

Maren said...

TOOO STINKIN CUTE!!!!! I love her accent!!!! it should so be on Ellen!!!!

The Bedke Fam said...

this is so cute!!!! i love that she knows the little mermaid song. adorable.