Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Good News from the Doctor

I went to the doctor yesterday and he said the incision looked pretty good. I am also 11 lbs under what I went in at my 12 week pregnant appointment (which means I have lost 23 lbs so far). I am pretty excited about that. He released me to drive again which is good. It's good to get out and go for a drive every now and then. Not necessarily to go any where, but to just be able to get out and drive. Parker is doing great. We got another great night of sleep last night. He slept from about Midnight until 7:30 this morning. yay! He is a cute little boy and we are excited to have him in our life. It is hard to believe he is three weeks old.

2 comments:

The Bedke Fam said...

how awesome! i'm so glad everything is going well. and congrats on the weight loss. that's so freakin' exciting!

Heather Guymon said...

I think I am FINDING your weight so stop losing it lol...I can't STOP gaining weight with this freaking pregnancy!!!